Tuesday, June 19, 2012

randomness: free scrapinar, weekend recap, and a 6 x 12 layout

Today I give you one of those awesome random posts I like to do. It’s how I roll! ;-)

Have you signed up for my free Scrapinar?

Ever wish you could combine papers and patterns like a pro? Got a lot of scrapbooking goodies on hand? Want to know how to shop your own stash to create custom page kits? Let me help with these questions and more.

Join me June 27th for my free scrapinar (yes, free! who doesn’t love free?!), Kit N’ Kaboodle: Gorgeous Kits From Your Stash. I’ll show you how to select product from your own supplies to creative unique scrapbooking kits to use at home or on the go.

>>> Sign Up Now <<<

P.S. Can’t join in on June 27? No worries! A replay will be made available for a short time after the event, but you MUST pre-register.

Weekend Recap + Monday

Yesterday I spent the day cleaning and doing things around the house so I could spend the rest of the week focusing on some projects I have on my to-do list.Today is a creative day – yay!

After a wonderful Saturday demo’ing with Karen at CKC-Houston for ItsCheaperThanTherapy.com I am ready to create something. There’s nothing like watching Karen in action – that woman is so inspirational! I couldn’t wait to make something!!!

Its Cheaper Than Therapy is amazing!!! I have never seen so many Sizzix dies in one place. Maria, the owner, is awesome. If you are in need (or want!) of Sizzix dies, I highly recommend them.

A Layout To Share: A 6 x 12 Page

daisy-6x12

I had never thought to do this size before – it was one of the prompts for LOAD – and I love it! I just need to get myself some 6 x 12 page protectors and I’ll be good to go. I know I could just make them myself but I also know I’ll never do it… it’s a good idea in theory though. I used Picasa to create the collage… such an awesome feature in the program.

For years I was a die hard 8-1/2” x 11” scrapbooker. At some point I tried 12” x 12” pages and liked the fact that I had more real estate. When I scrapbook, I normally pick the size that I think best suits the photos. The 6” x 12” size is a breath of fresh air and it will be nice to add to the mix. Since I started doing the 12” x 12” size, I switched all my albums to that size also. I store all my layouts (regardless of what size they are) into it.

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: patterned paper (from my stash), Making Memories alpha stickers.

Happy Tuesday! Time to get to work on a project!!!

blog-signature-225

No comments:

Social Media

Back to Top