Friday, June 15, 2012

just saying hello card featuring Pop `n Cuts

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share that I’m blogging over on the Sizzix blog today with a new card tutorial featuring Karen Burniston’s Pop ‘n Cuts system. I’d love for you to check it out!

12 hello-pnc-inside-close

Visit the Sizzix blog for full tutorial

Other Stuff

Kit N’ Kaboodle

I’ve been working on my scrapinar, Kit N’ Kaboodle: Gorgeous Kits From Your Stash. I can’t wait until the 27th to share with everyone. Be sure to sign up for this free scrapinar so you can learn more about stretching your product and making your own kits.

CKC – Houston

Tomorrow I will be at CKC – Houston demo’ing at the It’s Cheaper Than Therapy booth. I’ll be showcasing Karen Burniston’s Sizzix dies. If you are local to the area, feel free to stop on by and say hi. :-)

No comments:

Social Media

Back to Top