Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Free Scrapinar in June | Kit N’ Kaboodle: Gorgeous Kits From Your Stash

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share some news that I’m pretty excited about, I will be teaching a FREE Scrapinar in June called Kit N’ Kaboodle: Gorgeous Kits From Your Stash.

kit graphic gs

Ever wish you could combine papers and patterns like a pro? Got a lot of scrapbooking goodies on hand? Want to know how to shop your own stash to create custom page kits? Let me help with these questions and more.

Need some more details? Check out this fun video that Lain created:

Join me June 27th for my free scrapinar (yes, free! who doesn’t love free?!), Kit N’ Kaboodle: Gorgeous Kits From Your Stash. I’ll show you how to select product from your own supplies to creative unique scrapbooking kits to use at home or on the go.

>>> Sign Up Now <<<

P.S. Can’t join in on June 27? No worries! A replay will be made available for a short time after the event, but you MUST pre-register.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Awesome idea for a class! Looking forward to it!