Monday, May 07, 2012

weekend recap and layouts to share

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a productive National Scrapbook Day. I hung out with Nancy and her friend Barbara, managed to snag myself some new supplies and make a layout. It was a pretty darn good day!

I have two new layouts to share with you today… I’m doing pretty good with this whole LOAD thing. go me! ;-)

early morning

early-morning

I love the way the Hazy Horizon paper goes from dark to light. I’m not one to normally look for any symbolism in the patterned paper I use but thought this was pretty cool because it reminds me of the rising sun.

I used my eclips machine to make the title. I love that I can make a title to fit perfectly. I used the eCAL software, typed in what I wanted, sized it, and wa-la! I was done!

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: flowers, pearls, Blackout font

dinner at Chuy’s

dinner-at-chuys

I got to use some of my new Echo Park papers from the Note to Self collection. They are such fun papers! The background is some older paper from Scenic Route I had in my stash. love the grid paper. For the title, I used an eclips cartridge. I love to use Thickers for titles but it’s nice to be able to put in exactly what I need, have it cut out, and not worry about running out of letters.

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: grid paper (Scenic Route)

Other Stuff

senior-photo-grad-announce

This weekend I worked on my daughters Graduation Announcements. Printed photos,, labeled them, and pulled together the list of addresses. She’s got most of them addressed and ready to go out the door. Holy goodness… things are getting real people. That’s pretty much all I have to say about that… sigh.

I’m looking forward to a productive week. I’m going to do my best to keep up with LOAD, work on some projects for Create Scrapbooks featuring The Stamps of Life stamps. On Friday I’ll have a post up on the Sizzix blog (can’t wait to share!) and… well, I think that’s plenty!

Hope you have a great week!!!

No comments:

Social Media

Back to Top