Tuesday, May 22, 2012

the week that was…

Holy busy Batman! I am glad that’s over! Last week was one of those weeks we we’re so busy that I was really wondering if we were going to make it through. We always do but I never know just how we pull it off.

busy-may

Monday. Confirmation for my oldest son. We are so extremely proud of him!

Wednesday. Senior Awards for my daughter. We are so very proud of her! I was not quick with the camera though so have no good photo. Taking photos in a low light area are not my forte.

Thursday. The last Orchestra concert of the year. Ever actually. These girls have been playing together since the 6th grade. That whole blink of an eye thing people talk about, it’s true.

Friday. Live Wax Museum at my youngest sons school. He was portraying Robert Jenkins Onderdonk, a famous Texas artist.

Saturday. All about the girl and Prom. Hair, makeup, photos. She’s so beautiful. I might have had a moment… sniff.

Sunday. My oldest son’s 17th birthday.

whew!

Monday. I pretty much took the equivalent of the day off, kept it low key, and rested. It was so nice not to have anything major going on.

AND… I kept up with LOAD the entire time. go me! I’m behind on sharing but that’s okay. It will happen eventually. I’ve got three new ones to share today.

love them

love-them

My three babies. Well, not babies anymore there’s a part of me will always think that. These photos are from a Valentine’s day… they never seem to mind the big ol’ box of chocolates!

buddies

buddies

I am loving the Thickers. I mentioned in a previous post that I bought them under the influence of Karen to step outside of my box. Now I can’t get enough of them!

Love this photo of my youngest and our dog, Daisy. Every morning they enjoy cuddle time. :-)

push ups

pushups

I must be getting brave because this is the second layout I’ve shared that contain photos of me in workout mode. Not my best look. It is however something that is a part of my life so they’re making a way into my scrapbooks.

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: Washi-type tape (Target), Ad Lib Stripe patterned Paper (Bo Bunny), Making Memories Stickers, misc. patterned papers from my stash, red twine, wood hearts.

The week that was is officially over. We only have two thing going on this week… so it’s a light week. lol! thank goodness! 

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Libby said...

That certainly was a busy week. Well done for keeping up with LOAD. I've totally fallen behind. Had totally no inspiration today so came here and low-and-behold I just scraplifted the buddies layout :-). Thanks.
Love the pushup layout. My dogs love to lie almost on top of me when I'm doing stretchs or yoga. Guess I'll be scraplifting that layout soon too :-).