Friday, May 04, 2012

date night | layout

date-night

Another layout down for LOAD 5.12. go me! I even used some new Thickers I bought recently. I’m rather addicted them them… I have a nice little collection going. (just realized I forgot the dot of the i. oops! I'll be fixing that on my actual layout)

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: Marquise Thickers (American Crafts), Battenburg Love Notes patterned paper (Love Notes, Making Memories), heart button, twine.
 
Other Stuff
 
Yesterday I helped Karen kit for a class she’s teaching at Scrapp’n Savvy this weekend. If you have kit anything before, you know it can be a task and a half. Somehow, I find all the organizing and assembling extremely fun. crazy, right?
 
kitting-may
 
Or maybe it’s just the fact that I get to hang out with one of my best friends, enjoy great conversation, pet some really cute puggles, and eat Mission Burrito. ;-)
 
Have a great weekend!
 
blog-signature-225

1 comment:

Karen B said...

You should make the dot of the "i" a heart! That would be sweet! Also, I totally picked out those Thickers first and you copied. Just sayin'. (hee) Also, thanks again for helping me make the kits. Also, you need to stop with this LOAD business and challenge yourself to a DSAD instead (Draw Something All Day)

Social Media

Back to Top