Saturday, May 05, 2012

the bigs | layout

the-bigs

I love these photos of my big kids. They are just getting way to grown up. My oldest son is a Junior and my daughter is a Senior. I can’t believe next year she’ll be off at college.

Having a serious I feel old moment.

I have to laugh a bit because every time the kids see these pictures, they say the same thing, “make sure everyone knows we both had dates and we didn’t go with each other.” So I did my duty, now you know. ;-)

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: Frame Back - Ornate #4 (Sizzix), purple cardstock, Daiquiri Thickers (American Crafts), black pen, buttons, embroidery floss.

NSD

Just in case you don’t know what NSD is, it stand for: National Scrapbook Day! woo! Anyone have any special plans? I’m planning on stopping by Archiver’s where I’ll be meeting up the wonderful Nancy and one of her friend. We’ll do lunch, talk craftiness, then I hope to head home and make a layout. Lofty goals! Should be fun!

In other news (not related to NSD but happening tomorrow non the less) – UPS should be bringing our curtains. It’s been a saga… buying, exchanging, having to order more. I’m hoping tomorrow will be the last of all that, we can finish hanging them, and be done with it and just enjoy them. I’m about house decorated out! lol!

Happy Saturday! Hope you get to do something crafty today!

No comments:

Social Media

Back to Top