Thursday, May 03, 2012

10 things | layout

10-things

I actually have a layout to share. Unbelievable right? After soaking in so much inspiration during True Scrap 3 I didn’t want to lose that momentum so I decided to sign up for LOAD 5.12. This layout is from the day 1 prompt. I even got to use my eclips and the eCAL software to cut the title out, I cut it out using the Impact font that was on my computer. I so love that machine!!! I also got to try out some Washi-type tape for the first time… I think I might need some more of that stuff!

10-things-close

I always knew I’d sign up for the LOAD challenge, I just put off signing up because I kept making excuses that May is going to be such a busy month. May, August, and December are always my busiest… the end of school, the start of a new school year, and the holidays. This year however, with my oldest graduating from High School, I’m already feeling just how busy it is (and it’s only May 3!). Oh! And when I said I “put off signing up,” I mean, I registered at 10:30 the night before it started! Nothing like the last minute.

I’m excited to get back to scrapping! I’ve started to say for a scrapbooker, I make A LOT of cards. I want to change that and make just as many layouts as cards. I’m looking forward to the challenge. I don’t know if I’ll actually do a layout a day but I’m going to try. And if I don’t, that’s okay. I’ll just take a deep breath and move on. I want to really enjoy the process and reconnect with why I fell in love with scrapbooking in the first place.

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: buttons, red cardstock, Washi-type tape (Target)
 
Be on the look out for more layouts!
 
blog-signature-225

No comments: