Sunday, April 01, 2012

Sizzix Design Team Announcement

I am thrilled to share that I have been invited to be a part of the official Sizzix Design Team!

sizzixdt

I’m excited to be working with Tammy Tutterow, the Design Team and Community Coordinator and the other new designers on the team. To see the official announcement and see the other designers Sizzix bio pages, check out the Sizzix blog. There’s also a giveaway on that blog post so be sure to check it out.

I am a huge Sizzix fan thanks to Karen Burniston, a licensed designer for Sizzix who creates the interactive pop-up dies. She introduced me to this amazing company and I’ve been hooked ever since. I’ve been working with Karen and her dies for two years now, she is an amazing friend and talent. I’m so honored that I get to work with her dies and all the other fabulous Sizzix products in an official capacity and am super excited to be able to share them with everyone on the Sizzix blog. A big THANK YOU to Karen for her friendship, support, and inspiring creative genius!

Another THANK YOU goes out to Sizzix for the opportunity to be part of such an awesome team. I look forward to a great year and lots of creating!

The Sizzix Design Team

Links to share

My first official blog post is April 4th! I’m so looking forward to it!!!

5 comments:

Karen B said...

WHOOOOOO! No foolin' - this is awesome!!! Congratulations, my friend. Your style is spectacular and I'm so glad to be working with you (officially) at Sizzix! MWAH!

adele said...

Congratulations!

SweetPepperRose said...

Congrats! Happy for you!
JoAnn

Tammy Tutterow said...

Gretchen- I am so thrilled to have you on the team! Thank you for accepting the invitation!

Laurel said...

YEA YOU! That is AWESOME!!!!!!

Social Media

Back to Top