Friday, April 27, 2012

Simon Says Stamp haul video – lots of inks!

I’m officially doing my first haul video. I recently got an order from Simon Says Stamp and I wanted to share my new stamps and inks.

haul

I wanted to send out a THANK YOU to the wonderful Laurel. When I was deciding on my new inks, she really helped me out. Thank you my friend, you rock! She’s a seriously talented lady so I recommend checking out her blog and YouTube channel for lots of inspiration.

On with the video

I got several inks and wanted to include an up-close view of all of them:

april2012-haul-inks-2

HA = Hero Arts | JB = Jenni Bowlin

Supplies shown:

InLinkz.com

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Laura C said...

Oh my gosh Gretchen. I'm addicted to "Haul Videos" on Youtube. I'll add you to my subscription list.

Maya said...

Fun! That roller stamp is on my wish list!

Yainea said...

Thank you! Your ink comparison was very useful for me :) Love your new goodies!