Saturday, April 14, 2012

just wanted you to know card for Operation Write Home

The Sizzix design team was invited to participate in a blog hop for Operation Write Home on the Sizzix blog today. As someone who grew up next to a military base and whose step-father is retired from the Army, I think this endeavor is really important and definitely something that I wanted to participate in.

I decided to use the Zig Zag pop-up die by Karen Burniston and a ton of Lawn Fawn stamps (a happy marriage, don’t you think?).

just-wanted-you-to-know-1just-wanted-you-to-know-3

just-wanted-you-to-know-2just-wanted-you-to-know-4

The theme for the hop is “make `em laugh.” I think I pulled it off!

You are phen{gnome}enal.

Get it? te he!!!

Supplies:

InLinkz.com
To go through the official blog hop, please visit the Sizzix blog so you can hop alongthere’s a giveaway there too! My personal blog isn’t part of the hop, I’m just sharing my project here too.

Want to get involved with Operation Write Home? Check out their website. 

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Karen B said...

I think YOU are phe{gnome}enal! This card is so cute and happy! Lovely shading with the chalks, too.

Nancy Wyatt said...

This is awesome! Great job!

Ayana Posadas said...

This card is so fabulous!!!

Social Media

Back to Top