Yesterday was a pretty amazing day! I presented my Jumpstart Your Art class for True Scrap 3 and I think it went pretty darn well! If you’re here visiting my blog for the first time because you’re a True Scrap student, feel free to say hello.
Spoiler alert – my class contained a pop-up (as well as lots of other ideas!). If you’ve visited my blog before, I am sure this is no surprise. I had a lot of questions in the Q&A portion of my class about them so I wanted to share a few more resources on the pop-ups and where you can find them (there’s information in your handout but I wanted to include some here also).
- More pop-up cards and projects made by me
- Sizzix Pop-Up Dies designed by Karen Burniston
- Karen’s blog and YouTube channel
- The Party Essentials Collection (pop-ups and dies) at Scrapbook.com
The videos on Karen’s YouTube channel are very helpful and show just how easy they are to assemble. I highly recommend checking it out.
If this is your first time here and you’re looking for ways to stay up to date (yay!), check out the following links -
Connect With me
- Follow me on Twitter
- Add me on Facebook
- Follow me on Pinterest
- Subscribe to my blog’s RSS feed
- Subscribe to my blog via email
- Find me online
- Feel free to email me at gscrapbooks [at] gmail [dot] com
- There are multiple ways to connect in my side bar too so feel free to pick one of those.
More True Scrap! I’m rather excited for day 2. It’ll just be me and my youngest since the bigs are working and the man is riding in the MS150. I’m hoping to make something and play with my eclips. For some reason I find it hard to actually get anything done on the weekends but maybe today will be different since there are less people home. Can’t forget the two cute Puggles small fry and I get to visit today too!!!
Happy Saturday, thanks so much for stopping by!