Thursday, March 15, 2012

what True Scrap alums have to say…

Note to Students: If you’ve signed up for True Scrap 3, be on the look out for the supply list. It’s being emailed today to make sure you can get your supplies in time for class.

What past True Scrap alums have to say

If you haven’t attended True Scrap before, you’re probably wondering what all the hype is about. Well, let me tell you… Or better yet, let some True Scrap alums tell you!

Kristina: ”True Scrap is so much fun! I love all the input from other scrappers on the chats. I love learning new techniques from the people in the industry who create them and I love that i can watch over and over so I can really figure it all out. My favorite thing is that I can ask the presenters questions live. And I can hang out in my jammies & still crop with people from all over the world! “

Leslie: “Oh my goodness! This is the BEST value around – a fantastic slate of speakers, doing what they love best & I can opt for unlimited replays??? I’ve tried so many new things after doing TS – misting, layering, clustering, photo improvement – too much to share! The only thing that could make it better is if it were in real life – would love to meet these masters of their craft & all the other TS players :~) “

Monica: ”I love the “live” feeling of the event. Not only do I get tons of crafty inspiration, I also feel like I really get to know some amazing people from within the industry. It’s amazing how quickly it begins to feel like a community! So much fun and laughter, I feel like I’m in a room with a bunch of friends…even though I’m still in my pajamas! I’d pay for just that part! And yet, you get 15 AMAZING classes on top of it! With eternal access so you can go back and watch them again and again. I’ve got so much love for True Scrap! “

True Scrap gives you all the fun and excitement of in-person scrapbooking events, without the hassle and expense.

No airplanes or hotels. No babysitters. No lousy convention center food. Just Pure Inspiration, Community, and Fun — Right to Your Computer!

  • Get inspired by 15 instructors like Nic Howard, Shimelle Laine, Jennifer Gallacher, and a dozen more.
  • Hear an exclusive interview with scrapbook legend Becky Higgins.
  • Learn to USE your stash in new and creative ways.
  • Interact with other fantastic scrapbookers, LIVE, in real time!
  • Get replays of everything to watch and re-watch at your leisure!

    Sign up info

    If you haven’t signed up for True Scrap 3 yet, now’s the time! Receive a $20 discount automatically if you sign up by 3/31(normal price is $147, early registration price is $127).

    >> Sign Up Today <<

    I am personally looking forward to Beyond the Box: Creative ways to add journaling to your pages with Jennifer Gallacher and When the Lights Are Low: Low-light photography with Katrina Kennedy. I think those are two areas that I would definitely like to improve on.

    Hope to see you in class!

  • No comments: