Thursday, March 08, 2012

Simon Says Stamp April Card Kit

Have you seen this gorgeous kit?

LOVE all the colors! I obviously have spring on my mind. That umbrella stamp is super cute too!

The kit comes with papers from the new Lawn Fawn Bright Side collection also. They are beautiful! Check out the Simon Says Stamp website for all the details on getting your own kit and future kits.

My shopping cart at Simon Says Stamp is officially full again, lol!

Other Random Stuff

  • I am better. Finally. Not 100% but functioning and feeling somewhat normal. yay!
  • My True Scrap 3 class is done, next I’m working on the PDF that will come with my class. I am so incredibly proud of this class!!!
  • My new stamps arrived on Monday, I considered doing my first haul video sharing them but since I was still rather out of it, I decided to skip it. If you like haul videos, you should check out Laurel’s, she does an awesome job!
  • Todays agenda: I’ll be working on a new video for Create Scrapbooks with The Stamps of Life Stamps.
  • I have a secret. ;-)
  • I completely forgot about wordless Wednesday. I planned it in my head, it just didn’t get implemented.
  • Do you blog? Submit it at BlogNation and share it with everyone. It’s a great place to find other scrappy and crafty blogs.

That’s it for today! Happy Thursday!


1 comment:

Maya said...

Secrets are good :)
This blognation site looks interesting, I will have to check it out!