Monday, March 26, 2012

here I go again, being all random…

So, I was sick for a while then I was better… and then I got lost in the crazy world of catching up on everything! I finally feel like I’m back on track, though my blog has been slightly neglected. Oh well, it happens, ebb and flow I guess!

Randomness

Eileen Hull is having a Spring Linky Party on her blog. If you’ve got any spring themed Sizzix projects, head on over to her blog and share.

I spent the weekend playing with a new toy… a Sizzix eclips! I say toy just because it’s fun but this new digital cutter will be a most excellent addition to my tools. (most excellent. Bill and Ted anyone? ha.)

Have you seen a blog named Hero? It’s a new challenge blog showcasing Hero Arts products.

This week I’ll be working on a new project for Create Scrapbooks using the April Club release from The Stamps of Life. You’re going to love the new set!

I’ll also be working on my project for the Lawnscaping Blog Hop which is on April 6. Love me some Lawn Fawn stamps!

After pouring through the Hunger Games Trilogy and I’m dying to see the movieit’s killing me to see everyone post about it. I’m hoping to take the big kids this week, I’m just waiting on my oldest to finish the first book.

I’m ready for Breaking Dawn Part 2.

The end of March is just around the corner, which means the early bird discount for True Scrap 3 will be ending soon. Save $20 by enrolling today. I’m super excited to be teaching a fun class called Jumpstart Your Art.

On April 1 I’ve got something super exciting to share! I cannot wait! Stay tuned!

blog-signature-225

1 comment:

adele said...

Happy Hunger Games! I'm going to see it on Sunday (finally) but don't know anyone who has seen it yet. Thanks for the trailers! I don't know if I can wait until November for Breaking Dawn :)