Wednesday, February 15, 2012

True Scrap 3 update (and a special shout out to alums!), photos, plus a card to share

True Scrap 3

TS3comingsoonalien-240First thing’s first – if you’re a True Scrap alum, be on the lookout for an email from Lain today (Feb. 15!) inviting you to re-enroll in True Scrap 3 at a very special price. Want a sneak peek on what you can expect? Visit the TRUE SCRAP 3 page here. Not an alum? Hang tight! General registration begins March 1. Get on the mailing list at the True Scrap 3 site to be kept up to date of the latest news AND to receive a special offer!

One more thing – class descriptions are now available! There are 15 instructors offering some pretty amazing classes. You can find a link to the class descriptions on the True Scrap 3 page.

The description for MY class Jumpstart Your Art: What to do when you’re just not feeling it -

Do you ever go into your creative space to make a layout and hear crickets in the background because you just don’t where to start? It feels like creative paralysis – the mojo has left the building. We’ve all been there! Gretchen’s got some fun projects, creative ideas, and tips to help get you back on track when you’re just not feeling it. There will be plenty of examples to help you jumpstart your creativity and get back into the scrapbooking groove in no time.

I’m having fun being creative and working on my class for True Scrap 3. I’m a girl that’s all about bang for your buck so I’m trying to pack it full of as much content as possible. :-)

Photos

Me and my sinuses, they aren’t friends. I was pretty much out of it all weekend and Monday too. So, the blog post I was going to do on Monday (which was going to be fabulous I tell ya, had it all planned in my head), didn’t happen.

So, the short version of Monday’s blog post:

feb7-12

I’m playing along with the February Photo A Day Challenge. These photos represent day 7 – 12.

A card

So Tuesday rolls around and I feel better. But Tuesday was yesterday… you know, Valentine’s Day. I preplanned things for the kids but not the man. So after lunch at Panera with my wonderful friend Karen (hey! a girls gotta eat), I made my husband a card.

So, the short version of Tuesday’s blog post:

i-love-you-card-pnc

Supplies: Pop `n Cuts XL Die Set #657802, Pop `n cuts Insert Phrase Die – Love #657800, Sizzlet Love Set #657789, Sizzlet Hello Set (the flourish) #657788, Movers & Shapers Heart & Wing Set #657793 (Karen Burniston, Sizzix).

Other: gray cardstock

What else?

On to today. It’s Wednesday. I’m officially back on track. Well, except for my wordless Wednesday, that’s probably not going to happen but one thing at a time.

So, here’s today’s blog post:

Hi! :-)

Short and sweet right?

Hope you’re having a great week! Back to work…

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I LOVED this post. Jam packed full of fun info and inspiration.

jaylen watkins said...

So much impressive designs. Lovely.




CV Format