Monday, February 27, 2012

playing catch up

February Photo A Day

feb19-23

I’m so glad that I decided to participate in the February Photo A Day Challenge. Love the shots I’m getting. Above is February 19 – 24.

something you don’t like to do | your handwriting | favorite picture of you | where you work | shoes | bathroom cabinet

And yes, that is me in Underroos in 1978. And yes, that is my favorite photo (for real!).

True Scrap 3

Last week I threw myself into my class, finishing up all my projects. I can’t wait until March 1st when I’ll share some sneak peeks and registration opens for True Scrap 3. Did you get a chance to meet all the teachers? Check out the video below.

If you want to sign up for the True Scrap 3 emails and stay up to date with the latest info, please visit the True Scrap 3 page. :-)

This past Saturday

I went with Karen to an awesome store called Scrapp’n Savvy. Oh my goodness! We had way to much fun!!! Karen was demo’ing Sizzix products and doing a make-n-take her new Pop `n Cuts system and I was her helper.

pnc-samplegk-feb2012

I also got to meet the fabulous Nancy! Sadly, I didn’t think to get a photo with her. Next time! Check out Nancy’s blog and gorgeous work HERE.

The store is full of cool stuff! If you’re in the Houston area, I highly recommend checking it out.

Other Stuff

Friday night was movie night… we watched Jurassic Park. I may or may not napped through all of it. On Sunday I got inky working with the The Stamps of Life stamps (look for a new video on March 1st). This week I’ll be in full editing mode. I forgot how much I enjoyed teaching online. I finished my book on Sunday too, I was reading Burnt Offerings in the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton. 4 books so far this year, go me!

Alrighty! That’s it for now. Happy Monday!!!!

No comments: