Saturday, February 04, 2012

December Daily 2011 | Cover, Title, and Final Page

Time to wrap it up. My December Daily 2011 album is complete. I’m relieved (and pretty darn proud of myself too!).

Cover Page

decdaily2011-cover

Title Page

decdaily2011-title-page

Final Page

decdaily2011-closing

Side View

decdaily2011-cover-side

This album turned out a heck of a lot thicker than last years. I didn’t expect that. I’m going to have to find some bigger rings!

For a complete supply list of what I used for my December Daily 2011 album, please check out my Foundation Pages… all the links are there.

Additional supplies for Cover, Title, and Final Pages:

InLinkz.com
Other: Pearl Jewels (Stampin’ Up).
 
If you’d like to see the entire album, please head on over to Flickr and check it out: December Daily 2011 album on Flickr.
 
Doing a happy dance!!!

2 comments:

Jenny Meyerson said...

Congratulations on finishing! I, too, am going to have to reevaluate what I'm doing for next year as mine was ridiculously huge.
Love all the pictures over on Flickr - perfect depiction of a fun, loving, and festive December. Good job Gretchen.

adele said...

Love your December Daily! Yay for finishing by your deadline! Every year I plan to do one yet never actually start. Maybe 2012?!