Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I’ve been a busy girl

It’s that time of year to be buried in CHA-Winter projects. Karen heads out to the show on Thursday to show her new Pop `n Cuts System for Sizzix.  If you missed the video about her new Pop `n Cuts, you can check it out HERE.

Between last week and this week I’ve been a busy girl! I’ve been helping Karen kit…

kitting

I love her new system. seriously. I’m a fan of pop-ups, if you read my blog you know that… yet somehow the genius that Karen is, she made them even easier! I’m all for quick and simple so the Pop `n Cuts are right up my alley!

karen

I’ve been recreating cards for her to take to the show… 80 to be exact! 50 of one design (which apparently I didn’t get any photos of) and 30 of another.

The little Xyron X is a lifesaver by the way! just sayin’.

making-cards

The design is Karen’s, isn’t it adorable?

celebrate

The above card shows the XL Die Set with Horizontal A2 Card and Circle Label. Also shown in the Decorative Flagpole with Lantern & Sign Sizzlet Strip. The star is from the Star & Circle Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set. The other card set (that isn’t shown) uses the coolest Sizzlet Strip called Bird on a Wireit’s WAY cute!

I do have a few samples to share but everything is still on my camera. I need to clean up my scrapbook room before I upload them… I can’t remember the last time my room was such a mess. But it’s a good mess so I’m okay with that. :-)

Now to get all the adhesive off my work table…

1 comment:

lizzie said...

How fun!!! I really wish I could go to CHA this year... so many amazing things! And I'm helping out a friend that is wanting to debut her magazine!!