Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Create Scrapbooks: The Stamps of Life January 2012 Releases (plus the December 2011 mid-month Releases)

I’ve got new The Stamps of Life stuff to share! I know, you’re thinking finally right?! I had to play catch up from the holidays and get myself back on track. I think (think being the operative word) that I just might be there.

I’ve got latest releases – all the January 2012 stamps and the December 2011 mid-month stamps. Head on over to Create Scrapbooks to check it out the entire blog entry.

tsol-dec11-jan2012

Supplies for cards: hope4us, list2write, and phrases2say stamp sets (The Stamps of Life, cardstock (Bazzill), Kraft Funday Happy Days Designer Cardstock Paper (My Mind’s Eye), Life of the Party Designer Cardstock Paper (My Mind’s Eye), Open Scallop Border Punch (EK Success), Strawberry, Licorice, and Bubblegum Premium Dye Ink (Stephanie Barnard, Colorbox), black pen.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Love the video, G! That sweater color is nice on you!