Monday, December 12, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 9

decdaily2011-9adecdaily2011-9bdecdaily2011-9c

I’m playing catch up today on my December Daily album. I forgot how busy the weekends were during the holiday season. ack!

For day 9, I found an image of The Grinch Who Stole Christmas DVD cover, printed it out, then used the Ornamental die to cut it to match the transparency.

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

InLinkz.com

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

LOVE your Grinch page!!! Um.... Brandon has NEVER seen The Grinch who Stole Christmas! Can you believe it? I recorded it when it was on tv so we can watch it when he gets home.

Debby said...

Great idea using the Grinch DVD cover. I printed a movie scene from It's a Wonderful Life.