Friday, December 09, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 8

If you’re looking for my project for the All About Red Lawnscaping Blog Hop, please CLICK HERE. Thanks!

decdaily2011-8adecdaily2011-8bdecdaily2011-8c

Today I decided to have a little fun with my Wacom Tablet today. Love! Love! Love! The effect of the handwriting on the photo. Last year I tried to write on a photo with a white pen… I remember saying a few choice words during the process. ha. This was so much easier!

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

InLinkz.com

Other: Bling (Heidi Swapp)

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Debby said...

When I saw the writing I could not image what pen you used. Great job using the Wacom Tablet.

Social Media

Back to Top