Thursday, December 08, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 6

decdaily2011-6adecdaily2011-6bdecdaily2011-6c

I added an extra page to day 6 since I had so many pictures I wanted to use. I just made it slightly smaller than the foundation pages so you could tell it fit within day 6. To create the collages, I used Picasa. This is the program I used to organize and do basic editing of all my photos.

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

3 comments:

Karen B said...

Well that's a smart solution - to add a page! Love both the stories and the cute pictures. Kenna is growing up so fast! (They all are!)

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

I'm loving it Gretch! Ps... I never started one. LOL

Debby said...

Lego Advent? I totally love it. I like that you are including the extra pages to capture all that you can about your life during this season.