Monday, December 05, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 4

decdaily2011-4adecdaily2011-4b

Day 4. :-)

I did some stamping and masking. I love the technique, I’m not sure why I don’t do it more. I use Post It Notes to do the masking. The pre-made sticky makes it easy.

Close up:

decdaily2011-4c

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other: Basic Pearls (Jewels, Stampin’ Up), Christmas 2 Word Fetti Stickers (Making Memories).

Creative stuff

I’m working on my project for the Lawnscaping blog hop today. I have a plan! The hop is on Friday, December 9th, so be sure to check back then.

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Karen B said...

Things I love: Fun outings with daughters, Starbucks, Secret Santa gifts, masking, pearls on trees, and moms who do all of the above!

Jenny Meyerson said...

Gretchen- This is awesome. I love the stamping. And I love, love your layout on your blog header of the happy mug. The colors just make me smile. Great job with keeping up! It's like a full time job. :)

Nancy W said...

Great job G! I love using post it notes for masking! And it's been way too long since I did! Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs from Conroe, TX

Queenie said...

Hi Gretchen,
beautiful pages and love all the masking!!
xx

Wendy Hammer said...

Love your December Dailys! Good for you for doing it, I meant to, errr, ummm, wanted to. LOL

Debby said...

Great details and photos!

Social Media

Back to Top