Sunday, December 04, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 3

decdaily2011-3adecdaily2011-3b

Yesterday was a great day, we had so much fun. Breakfast with Santa! I love how the page turned out. I think the film strip look is really cool. I’m not talented enough with Photoshop to pull that off myself so I searched online and found a free template and Photoshop tutorial at Stacey Bishop Photography. I think it adds a bit of flare and it’s a great way to add lots of photos. I also pulled out my Scallop Circles which fit the journaling spot perfectly… always a bonus!

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here:December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

InLinkz.com
 
Other stuff
 
I foresee a busy week ahead. Mrs. Claus needs to go shopping! She also needs to find a dress for a fancy schmancy holiday party. My deadline for everything is December 16th… when the kids get out of school for break. I’m taking a deep breath and trying not to get overwhelmed by everything that is ahead otherwise I might end up on the couch, watching Love Actually and blowing a few days off. One step at a time!
 
Here’s to a get `er done type of week!

3 comments:

Karen B said...

You are so good at this! Just caught up for the first three days and this album is not only eye-catching, but will be a treasured memory for you. Love the filmstrip!

Shell said...

Your film strip is GREAT! Thanks for the link to the tutorial... definitely going to give this a go :)

Merry Christmas from New Zealand
Shell

Debby said...

You have some very helpful links. Thanks. Your film strips turned out great.