Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 22

decdaily2011-22adecdaily2011-22b

Another simple one for day 22. :-)

I can’t believe I’m almost to the end of my December Daily! I’ve got all my photos through the 25th printed and ready to go. I’m trying to carve out some time to get it done. I’m also thinking about the cover, the introduction and closing page. I still have no idea what I’m going to do with them but I am thinking about them… it’s a start!

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

:-)

2 comments:

Karen B said...

It has been quite the week of very-little-computer for me, so I've missed catching up on your DD. This one is awesome! Love everything about it!

Sara said...

Your DD looks amazing! Great job with it!

Social Media

Back to Top