Friday, December 23, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 20

decdaily2011-20adecdaily2011-20bdecdaily2011-20c

I cannot tell you how much I love the collage feature in Picasa. It makes it so easy to group photos together. Best of all… it’s free. I like free.

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

Other Stuff

So looking forward to a get together at Karen’s tonight. We’re going to get our game on! Bummed one of my big kids has to work and will be missing the fun though. Hopefully I’ll remember to take lots of pictures. We got together last year too and I think I forgot my camera, lol!

It’s Christmas Eve Eve baby!

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Awww! What a fun cookie-making memory! Looking forward to tonight! Also, N will not miss the fun - he will just join us after. Plus, it will be dead at work because everyone has done all their shopping already (heh!) so I'm sure they'll let him leave early. (bwaa)

Social Media

Back to Top