Saturday, December 03, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 2

decdaily2011-2adecdaily2011-2b

My plan is to keep my December Daily album simple. Some days are low key and others are super busy, I think the page itself can reflect the day. That is why today’s entry is so simple. It was a simple day… I enjoyed that fact immensely! I hung out all day doing regular stuff waiting for my Kindle Touch to arrive. :-)

It occurred to me that I actually used a lot of my Christmas embellishments with last years December Daily. I might have to pick up some more. I don’t want it heavely embellished but more than I haaave would be nice. Seriously, Mother Hubbard's Christmas scrapbooking cupboard are bare!

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here:December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

InLinkz.com
Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

lisa truesdell said...

this is gorgeous! i'm finding that my cmas paper / embellies are pretty slim pickings, too - that's why i ended up buying kits. easy shopping. ;)

Debby said...

I dug out all my older papers and embellishments to make my book. I thought it was a great way to use them. Your book is great! (I'm working backwards to see your pages!)

Social Media

Back to Top