Thursday, December 22, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 19

decdaily2011-19adecdaily2011-19b

Treat making for day 19 did not go as well as day 18. Funny how it works with treats… even though they might not look so pretty, they still taste good.

I only feel a little behind with my December Daily album so I’m trying not to stress about it. I have no idea how I’d pull this off if we actually had a lot of plans and a house full of company. I’ve been printing the previous days photos every morning so that’s helpful. If I get to the assembly or not that’s another thing, lol!

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

Other supplies: alphabet stamps

Have a great night!

1 comment:

Karen B said...

You're doing an awesome job on this album! Looking forward to family game night tomorrow. It's going to be legend (wait for it) dary! (Also, I expect it to make the Daily!)