Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 17

decdaily2011-17adecdaily2011-17bdecdaily2011-17c 

The Christmas Party was a fun! Much merriment! I think it’s the only time of year my husband and I take a we look nice picture together.

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

InLinkz.com
 
Edited to add: Noticed a spelling error in my journaling. nice. Rollin’ with it. Wrote over the one letter with a black pen and calling it good but not taking the pictures again. (*can’t believe I did that!*) 
 
When Parents Text Book and Blog
 
I was looking around on Amazon early this morning while drinking my coffee and I found this book called When Parents Text. I read a few excerpts that were under the book description that were pretty funny. So I searched online for more.They’re on Facebook and there’s a When Parents Text blog. I basically sat, drank coffee, and hit random while tears streamed down my face. I can’t remember the last time I laughed so… seriously! I actually spit coffee on my computer! I don’t mean that as an expression of funniness either… it literally happened. So anyway, if you need a little humor, I totally suggest checking it out. Hilarious!!!
 
Today, I bake! :-)

4 comments:

Karen B said...

First of all, you both look great and I love that you got that "couple" time. Cool lights, too - I'll have to get you to tell me where those are. I have just hit "random" on your link and my stomach hurts from laughing. I like the one with Dad calling himself Dashi. About peed my pants!

Estellita said...

That's really nice ! This picture seems so romantic and you look like hapiness !
Kisses from France

Debby said...

Wow! You are really doing several pages for your days. Big job and done wonderfully.

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

You two cutie patooties!

Social Media

Back to Top