Saturday, December 17, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 16

decdaily2011-16adecdaily2011-16b

I was probably a little to excited about the first grown up hot chocolate of the season. ;-)

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

InLinkz.com
Other Supplies: Snowflake 3-D Die (Karen Burniston, Sizzix), white felt.

Other Stuff

So excited! Tonight is my husbands Christmas Party. I get to get all fancy schmancy looking and actually go out without kids and be a grown up. woot!!! I’m sure you can guess what kind of photo I’ll be using for day 17.

Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

Estellita said...

Very kind DD ! Like the transparency !
Kisses from France

Debby said...

Your snowflakes are fun. Great job!

Social Media

Back to Top