Friday, December 16, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 15

It’s day 15! I can’t believe it! I’m over half way through my December Daily album and am loving how it’s coming together. :-)

decdaily2011-15adecdaily2011-15bdecdaily2011-15c

A little recap: my album is 6” x 6”. I’m holding everything together with two big notebook rings that I found at an office supply store. If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: Foundation Pages. I’ve got the full supply list posted if you’re interested. I try to be as detailed as possible so if you have any questions, please let me know.

With every entry, I try to add a little something extra from my supplies and Christmas stash to mix it up a bit. This way the album looks uniform but each entry has it’s own feel.

Additional supplies for today’s entry:

InLinkz.com
Other supplies: white pigment ink, ledger paper (from my stash).
 
Other Stuff
 
Winter Break officially starts today for my kids! I like break for so many reasons… one selfishly being that I don’t have to make lunches bright and early in the morning. It’s nice having them home… relaxing, laughing, playing, being silly. To soon the bigs will be off to college and I want to absorb every bit of them I can while I can.
 
And that’s it for today! Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Karen B said...

mmm! I'm hungry, and now nothing but some thick-cut fries and a juicy burger will do! (Of course, what I have in the house are ingredients for a PB&J and some stale pretzels)

Debby said...

I really admire your designs. The Christmas tree is a perfect touch.

Social Media

Back to Top