Thursday, December 15, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 13

decdaily2011-13adecdaily2011-13b

The only reason there is no picture is because I forgot to go get the camera.  My husband helped me wrap some gifts this year – a task that is normally all me – so I envisioned a great (and fun!) photo. I guess getting so wrapped up in the moment isn’t a bad thing. :-)

Wrapped. Get it? ha. 

I used a printable for day 13. You can find it here: Polkadots on Parade.

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

InLinkz.com
 
Other supplies: Christmas 2 Word Fetti Stickers (Making Memories)

:-)

3 comments:

Renee said...

Very nice, Gretchen! I bet you all still had lots of fun. Oh, can I ask what kind of album you are using? I am always looking for new ideas. 'Hoping to make my own mini from cereal boxes. Thanks!!

Karen B said...

I am e-mailing you my response to the "ho ho ho" image. heh. Love this page set and this story!

Debby said...

Thanks for the link to the printables. I really like how you used it here. I think I'm going to use the "O Holy Night" one for Christmas Eve!