Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 12

decdaily2011-12adecdaily2011-12b

Day 12… which was Monday. Trying not to get to far behind but this running errand business is throwing me off. I usually run errands one day a week, maybe two. During the holiday season however, all bets are off.

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Looking forward to next week when there will be less running around!

2 comments:

lizzie said...

oh man I'm super behind hahaaa I'm on day 8! tho i have been jotting down what's going on or something i was thinking or we did on pieces of paper to go off of when i do get to sit down to play with paper! lately it's just been playing with yarn!!

Debby said...

I understand. I watch my granddaughter 11 hours a day and when the day is over i run errands. It's hard to keep up. I love your coffee choice.