Monday, December 12, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 11

decdaily2011-11adecdaily2011-11b

No pictures today… and that’s perfectly okay. Sometimes it happens. It was one of those days that turned out to be a really long and stressful. I messed up on the journaling a bit and went back and wrote over it. I’m leaving it as is. That’s what I do in real life on my scrapbook pages. I figured it’s pretty true to life, so it stays.

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Additional supplies:

InLinkz.com
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Wendy Hammer (Reed) said...

I've been bad for a long time at taking pics... my pages would probably all be empty! LOL :)

Debby said...

I like the all journaling page. I think it gives you the opportunity to tell the story even better.

Social Media

Back to Top