Friday, December 02, 2011

December Daily 2011 | Day 1

decdaily2011-1adecdaily2011-1bdecdaily2011-1c

Day 1 complete! whew! I’m going to do my best to create and upload the previous days page the following day but I’m going to be realistic. If I can’t get to it, then I can’t get to it. No stressing! I want this to be fun!

If you missed my foundation pages, you can check that post out here: December Daily 2011 | Foundation Pages (there’s also a complete supply list).

Added supplies:

Other Stuff

I’m happy to say I am house bound today! I feel like for well over a week all I’ve done is run around and rush. It’s nice to be home with nothing on the agenda other than creating, catching up on Glee, and waiting for UPS!

Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

jodi said...

looks great!!

elinjanne.com said...

The embossed pages are beautiful. Wish I could do that.

Debby said...

Great start and a wonderful goal of "no stresser" project.