Thursday, December 01, 2011

Create Scrapbooks: Tutorial with The Stamps of Life December 2011 Release: candy2share

Hi everyone! Happy December! I’m blogging over at Create Scrapbooks today. I’ve got a new video tutorial to share featuring The Stamps of Life new candy2share stamp set.

tsol-dec2011-1

Supplies: candy2share stamps (The Stamps of Life), white cardstock (Bazzill), patterned paper (Scenic Route), Premium Dye Inks – Strawberry, Artichoke, and Licorice (Colorbox), Honeydew and Maraschino twine (The Twinery). Other: pop-dots, adhesive.

Other Stuff

December Daily starts today! I am so excited for this. It was my favorite project last year and I am sure this year will be no different. Don’t know what December Daily is? You can check it out here – December Daily with Ai Edwards.

Scrapbook.com is doing their 12 days of Christmas sale again! They offer up some seriously great deals so if you’re a a bargain shopper on the look out, this is the sale for you! Sign up for their emails because the deals come bright and early in the morning.

I’m getting a Kindle Touch! My oldest son bought himself a Kindle Keyboard in May with his birthday money and I’ve been eyeballing it ever since. I got some gift certificates for my birthday, cashed them in, and ordered my new Touch yesterday. I can’t wait for it to get here – I’m super excited! I’ll finally get to read the Hunger Games trilogy. I actually bought the trilogy when it was on sale for the Kindle so I’ve been waiting months to read it.

On my wish list: a Zig Zag Punch! Or maybe I should say “dear Santa…” Isn’t it awesome? I would love to use it in my December Daily album.

Happy December everyone! Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate you! :-)

1 comment:

lizzie said...

Thnx for coming over to my bloggy for my bday giveaway!
and also... I'm jelly... I want a kindle touch! how awesome! i went thru TWO kindles last year... poop... my kidds didn't like me very much hahahaaa

Social Media

Back to Top