Tuesday, October 18, 2011

on my desk

bloghopstuff

On my desk today: pretty papers from Grant Studios (a company from Australia) and one very cool die by Eileen Hull (Petal Power). I’m working on my project for the Sizzix Fresh Vintage Blog Hop. The hop has been going on since September 27th featuring a ton of awesome designers and amazing projects.

Want to play catch up the projects, check the following links…

more to come

I highly recommend you check it out, there are some very cool project to see. :-)

Look for my project on November 3rd!

4 comments:

lizzie said...

oh my gosh how awesome!@

Jayma Malme said...

Yummy paper! Love that die too. Does my reply work now?

Jayma Malme said...

NOW it should work! I think I finally found the problem! Thanks for your help!

Karen B said...

I'm on the edge of my seat! You will make something awesome, methinks!