Saturday, October 01, 2011

Happy Halloween banner

happy-halloween-banner-all-

Just because September is over doesn’t mean Spooky September has to be! I’ve got another fun Halloween project to share with you today – a Happy Halloween banner. I got to use my new Pennant Framelits from Sizzix… the outside scallop fits perfectly with the inside triangle! I used the Spider and Spider web die cut in a non pop-up way and added it as part of the decoration. I love how everything looks with the Bella Blvd. papers. I used the heck out of the Too Cute to Spook collection, I hardly have any left!

Tip: When making a banner and adding elements to the front or back pieces, only adhere elements to one “banner” so everything can still hang properly. (i.e. don’t try to glue one web to two different triangle's because it wont hang right.)

Supplies:

Other: black felt, small hole punch, black embroidery floss.

Have a great October!!!

4 comments:

Laurel said...

This is just fabulous! I love the pennants and the webs and spiders creeping out from behind them in a non creepy way of course! This is fabulous! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Karen B said...

Fabulous!!! Love everything about this!

Libby said...

Love the banner. Perfect finishing touch to your mantel.

SweetPepperRose - Today will be a better day! said...

This looks like a neat project! Great job!