Monday, October 31, 2011

the angry (bird) pumpkin and then some…

angrypumpkin2011

We have a theme this year obviously… Angry Birds! Like the messy kitchen? keepin’ it real, yo.

Ideas and Inspiration

31 Thank You Cards by Kristina Werner, Kimber McGray, and Heather Nichols

As a card maker, I’m always looking for new things to try when it comes to creating. This exciting new card-making book, 31 Thank You Cards, from Ella Publishing is packed with useful card-making tips and tutorials, plus beautiful thank-you cards that will fill your heart with gratitude. Right now you can get if for only $6.49 through November 7 (after that the price changes to $7.99). Check it out and be inspired!

Randomness

Tomorrow, the November The Stamps of Life Release... I’ll have a new project and video tutorial up at CreateScrapbooks.com. Thursday, I’m posting my project for the Sizzix Fresh Vintage Blog Hop. The man goes out of town tomorrow for the rest of the week (gulp!). Watched Bridesmaids last night, loved it (the man did not). I am going to keep chanting “no sweets, no sweets, no sweets…” in hopes it will keep me out of the Halloween candy bowl. The dog is currently begging for a bite of my apple and… that’s what’s up!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Social Media

Back to Top