Friday, September 30, 2011

spooky September: trick–or-treat card with floating frames

trick-or-treat-floating-fra

It’s September 30th and that means the month is is coming to a close so I wanted to share one more creepy creation for Spooky September. This time I used the Floating Frames die to highlight a few ghostly friends. This is such a versatile die and could be used for any theme or season, not just Halloween. I’m loving the Bella Blvd papers… way cute! I used one of the new Sizzix Framelits for the inside sentiments too.. they cut like butter!

Supplies:

Stamps: solids4Halloween (The Stamps of Life). Twine: Lemondrop, Charcoal, Lilac (The Twinery).

Spooky September projects

Other stuff

September was such a busy month, I can’t believe it’s almost over. I’m excited to go through all my photos and do another recap, my big kids went to Homecoming so I’m sure I’ve got some good ones (fingers crossed!). I’m looking forward to October 1st so I can pull out our Fall and Halloween decorations. We really don’t feel like we get much of a fall down here in the land of hot so I pretend as much as possible. It’s my favorite season, I miss it.

Ready for Halloween?

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Um, wow....