Monday, September 05, 2011

spooky September: happy fall

happy-fall-pumpkin

I am in lurve with these papers! I bought quite a bit of Halloween themed papers the other day and while I liked these, I thought another set would be my favorite. Nope! As soon as I cut into this Mischievous set (see what I did there, te he!), I knew they were right up my ally. They’re the kind of papers where the paper does the work for you. love it!

Supplies: Pumpkin 3-D Pop-Up Die (Sizzix), Mischievous Designer Cardstock Paper (My Mind’s Eye), Smitty’s ABC’s (Lawn Fawn), abc4you (The Stamps of Life), buttons, embroidery floss, corner rounder, Tombow Mono Liquid Adhesive, black ink (Hero Hues, Hero Arts).

Happy Labor Day!

3 comments:

Maya said...

Cute!

Heather Innusa said...

WOW! Another awesome Halloweeny card - I love it! I just picked up this line @ my LSS & created a few cards (Halloween) using them - along with Lawn Fawn Stamps, of course!! I love your pop up majorly textured cards!!!

Eileen Hull said...

Great that pumpkins transition into fall cards too. That paper is very cool and am loving that pop-up!