Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spooky September: Halloween card

halloween-bat

I’ve got another project to share for Spooky September! This card features the Sizzix 3-D Bat Pop-Up die. The little bat is so cute… unlike the one I found months ago on the sidewalk that I stepped over and it scared the crud out of me!!! There is a ribbon on the front of the card but it doesn’t show up very well in the picture so you might have to click on the image to get a better view.

Supplies:

Other stuff

I’m think of sprucing up the ol’ blog… so if you see wonkiness, that’s what’s up!

I added a new widget on my blog… do you see the “you may also like?” That’s made my nrelate.com and it’s rather awesome. It brings up previous posts so readers can view related entries. I thought it was a cool feature!

Hope you’re enjoying Spooky September!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Ok, first of all, LAUGHING OUT LOUD! I remember you tweeting about that bat. HA HA HAH AH AH HA! Ok, I am tired now. I am sick and have little energy and that used it all up... Your card is adorable! I love that pop up bat! I could do wonders with that cutie! And great, now I need to research nrelate to see if I can add it to wordpress. You are such an enabler, lol! Pop up dies, cool websites... LOL