Thursday, September 01, 2011

spooky inspiration

My awesome friend and pop-up designer extraordinaire, Karen Burniston, is  hosting Spooky September on her blog this month – all month! What does that mean? A month chalked full of totally rockin’ examples of her Bat, Pumpkin, and Spider Web pop-up dies, that’s what! Karen will be posting examples this month and asked me, Bonnie and Tara to join in too. Be sure to check them out throughout the month.

Here are some previous examples I made with the dies…

The Bat

bat-collage

The Pumpkin

pumpkin-collage

The Spider Web

spider-web-collage

With inspiration in September, you’ll be all prepped for October. Planning ahead is never a bad thing! :-)

Where to find the dies

The Bat - Two Peas | Scrapbook.com

The Pumpkin - Two Peas | Scrapbook.com

The Spider Web - Two Peas | Scrapbook.com

Don’t want to miss the inspiration?

On the right hand side of my blog you’ll find links to “join this site” with Google Friend Connect or follow me by email. You can also follow me on Twitter.

Happy September! Have a great month!

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Oh yeah! I forgot some of those cool samples, like the one with the beach stuff on the spiral web. Do I have that card? If so, I think it might belong to someone else now. (sorry!)