Thursday, September 29, 2011

product showcase: Stephanie Barnard Premium Colorbox Ink Pads

sb-colorbox-inks

I’m kind of in love with these new Stephanie Barnard Premium Colobox Ink Padsthe colors are gorgeous! I don’t think I can use the word awesome enough to describe them – they’re so vibrant and true! The thing I love most – the pad itself is not textured. What you stamp is what you get… this makes me a happy camper! If you’ve had a textured ink pad before, you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.

I made a quick video showcasing each of the colors…

Related links:

Stephanie Barnard Premium Colorbox Ink Pads:

So, what do you think? Gorgeous colors right? Have you used these inks before?  I’d love to know what you think. :-)

Happy stamping!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Thanks for the enabling on the inks AND stamps!! Off to shop!! ;)

Laurel said...

Gorgeous colors indeed!

Stephanie Barnard said...

Gretchen....

LOVED your video. Thanks so much for sharing my ink pads. I'm happy to hear you also appreciate the 'no texture!' :)

Big hugs!
Stephanie