Thursday, September 15, 2011

my blog has officially been spruced up!

New banner. New links at the top to check out. A new collage of photos on my About Me page. Links to my videos created for Create Scrapbooks. New “you may also like” feature. A few new colors. Not bad if I do say so myself.

Except for realizing I deleted a whole Picasa album containing photos before I started using Windows Live Writer I’m doing pretty good. Basically all my photos before May 2009 are gone. oops. I’ll have to deal with that eventually.

Hope you like it!

2 comments:

Jayma Malme said...

It looks great, Gretchen! I love the colors of your blog. Of course, I know you have good taste because you have a GREEN scrap room! ;)
~Jayma

Libby said...

Looks great. I usually read through Google Reader but came over to check the new look great. I think the banner is a great reflection of what you do on the blog.