Sunday, August 21, 2011

next on the agenda

I see a light at the end of the tunnel. School starts tomorrow. whew! {insert random blathering's of a busy mama doing a lot of running around and trying to keep it together here}. I’ve been getting my new computer organized too… so excited to be on a faster system!

What’s next

Lots of crafting on my agenda. My list is actually scary long. First thing first, it’s time to rock another The Stamps of Life stamp set… look for that soon. I am so ready to be in creative mode again. Like I said, my list is scary long, let’s just hope I don’t over due it and overwhelm myself.

Boot Camp Now Recruiting

What else? The Ella Publishing Bootcamp 2011. Have you checked it out? It looks like an awesome way to jump start your creativity… so fun! It’s chalked full of activities with some really great instructors…Maggie Holmes, Nichol Magouirk, Lisa Dickinson, Angie Lucas, and Wendy Smedley. That’s a great line up!

I think I see some stamp organization in my future too. My stamp drawer has expanded to two drawers and it’s getting to be a bit out of control. Good thing I like to organize! I think there are a few spots in my scrapbook room that need to be updated. I’ll have to share those when it’s all complete.

What’s up with you dear reader and crafting friend? What’s next on YOUR agenda?

Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

My agenda consists of trying not to ball my eyeballs out tomorrow! No mascara for me!