Thursday, August 11, 2011

Create Scrapbooks: Tutorial with The Stamps of Life ouline4letters & zebra2letter August 2011 Release

I’m blogging at Create Scrapbooks today – and I made an actual layout! No one fall out of their chair! You can check out the layout plus a quick video on how to use two of the newest stamp sets from The Stamps of Life. They’re letter sets and way cute, they’re called outline4letters and zebra2letter. Check it out!

daisy-outline4letters
Tutorial with The Stamps of Life ouline4letters & zebra2letter August 2011 Release


Other stuff

It’s that time of year. You know… new clothes (no, I wont buy jeans with holes in them!), shoes, and school supplies. The Final Countdown by Europe is playing in my head (and I’m totally dating myself with that reference). School starts here on August 22nd. Not gonna lie – I’m totally treading water trying to get everything done. That’s okay though, it happens. I’m taking it one step, one project, and one day at a time.
I’m pretty excited about one thing though, my new Dell XPS 17 should be delivered today! woot! So excited to be on a faster computer that can handle on the videos I’m doing.  :-)

Until the 22nd… one day at a time!

No comments: