Thursday, July 07, 2011

Lawnscaping Challenge #13 | have fun!

My awesome friend (and pop-up designer extraordinaire!) Karen is sponsoring the latest Lawnscaping Challenge (#13)how could I not play along?!

have-fun

The challenge was to decorate the inside of the card and I used the Pull Tag Frame die to do just that. The pictures don’t do the inside of the card justice… the pull tag is so cool, just hard to photograph. The challenge closes Wednesday, July 13, 2011 so there’s still time to play along. There’s a prize too, you could win one of Karen’s dies – the Scallop Circle 3-D Pop-Up die. Head on over to Lawnscaping Challenge #13 and check it out. (Full disclosure: I am obviously not eligible for any prize since I do design work for Karen).

Supplies: Swimsuit Season stamp set (Lawn Fawn), Pull Tag Frame die (Sizzix), green and white cardstock (Bazzill), Big Waves patterned paper (Splash, Echo Park), black pigment ink, black pen, Tombow Dual Brush Pens, Tiny Attacher (Tim Holtz, Advantus).

Other stuff

I've been busy this week recording some new videos for Create Scrapbookscan’t wait to share them but it’ll be next week. I have learned a few things, 1. I say “okay” a lot (I mean, A LOT!), and 2. when I mess up, I say “son of a crack head.” Obviously the last one doesn’t make it into the cut, I tend to redo those. ;-)

Hope you’re having a great week!

3 comments:

Lynnette said...

Totally fabulous card even if the photo doesn't do it justice. Still looks awesome to me :)

Karen B said...

How adorable is this?! I love everything about it, but especially the colors and how the flip-flops pull out on the tag. Awesome!

Marie / Legojenta said...

This card looks so fun! TFS =)