Monday, July 25, 2011

I {heart} u card

i-heart-you

Happy Monday everyone! I’ve got a new card to share with you today. I actually made it a few weeks ago but completely forgot to share it. Hope you like it!

Supplies: Chickadee Street (Loveland, Scenic Route), white and pink cardstock (The Colorful Life Cardstock Stack, DCWV), green cardstock (Bazzill), white cardstock that was stamped on (Whisper White, Stampin' Up), Hearts-A-Plenty pop-up die (Karen Burniston, Sizzix), Butterfly Kisses font (Sizzix), stamp set (love2hug #4, The Stamps of Life), black ink (American Crafts), black pens (American Crafts), Upper Crest Border Punch (Fiskars).

Other stuff

I decided I am a PC, not a Mac and it went back to the Apple store yesterday. I’m totally okay with that. I wanted to love it – I did - there are a lot of cool things that it does. However, the main uses I needed it for seemed to be a lot of hassle. If it wasn’t going to work for the intended purpose, then it really wasn’t worth it for me. Anyway… I feel good with my decision. :-)

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Karen B said...

Love this card, G! Makes me happy!